Xbox Game Pass subscribers can take to the skies with the Xbox Series X release Microsoft Flight Simulator July 27, relive the dog fight to Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, or experience a time travel with Xbox classic Blinx: The Time Sweeper on the day earlier. All three matches come to Game Pass at the end of July.
Microsoft says so Blinxand Crimson Skies‘Game Pass releases are aiming to celebrate 20 years with the Xbox. Microsoft’s original console turns 20 in November, but fans will be able to watch the 4D action platform of the time-consuming cat and the alternative story battle of the classic Xbox games all summer long.
In addition to the cloud version of Battlefield 5 and Cris Tales (available for cloud, console and Windows PC), which hit Game Pass on Tuesday, subscribers can expect the following games to come to the service:
Atomicrops (Cloud, Console and PC) ̵
- Raji: An old epic (Cloud, Console and PC) – July 22nd
- Last stop (Cloud, Console and PC) – July 22nd
- Blinx: The Time Sweeper (Cloud and console) – July 26th
- Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Cloud and console) – July 26th
- Microsoft Flight simulator (Xbox Series X | S) – July 27th
- Lethal League Blaze (Cloud, Console and PC) – July 29th
- Omno (Cloud, Console and PC) – July 29th
- Project Wingman (PC) – July 29th
- The ascent (Cloud, Console and PC) – July 29th
These titles are included in recent additions to Game Pass, which include Dragon Quest Builders 2, EA Sports UFC 4, The medium, and Farming Simulator 19.
Xbox Game Pass is a subscription service from Microsoft. Xbox Game Pass costs $ 1 a month for the first three months; After that, it costs $ 9.99 per month on either PC or consoles, with Ultimate Tier, which includes both, available for $ 14.99 per month.