Wizardry VA, the tentative title 3D dungeon RPG revival of the Magic series, will be launched for iOS and Android in 2022 worldwide, announced publisher Drecom and developer Studio 2Pro.
The game is developed with the concept of starting with “your very own adventure”, and various new features on top of the series’ mainstays.
Watch a new teaser trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No break-in comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation ̵
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.