Team GRIT, a new studio development and publishing studio established by industry veterans, has announced Wild West Battle Royale games GRAVEL for PC (Steam). It will be launched in Early Access this spring, and is expected to be fully launched by September.
A series of beta tests with limited access are scheduled to run throughout the weekend. The times are as follows:
Additional beta testing is also planned before the game launches in Early Access.
Here is an overview of the game via the Steam page:
This city is not big enough for the two of us. It̵7;s certainly not big enough for all 100. Drive or die in the ultimate Wild West king, where there is more to win than aiming true.
Sit up and ride across the city, building the best poker hand from the found weapon to kill. Grab the best shooter and shoot your way to the famous border.
Explore the cities, oil fields and plains of the untamed west as you try to ride the last man alive. But hold on to your 10-liter hat – it protects you when you shoot a storm!
If a gunslinger shoots you down, you have to hold on to your hat – a showdown with 1v1 Wild West can put you back in the game if you get a quick draw.
- Wild West Royale – Sit a reliable horse and cross the border. Fight against 99 other cowboys in solo, duo and squad shooting.
- Perk System – Look for weapons that do all-in-poker hands to get special benefits. Gather specific hands to create different playing styles. There are benefits and trade-offs that can be made depending on the cards you collect – do you want to go all-in on throwing weapons, focus on repairing the wounds after each match, or find another winning combination?
- Drive through the West – Connect with your horse, ride and control your reliable horse at multiple speeds. Feeling lazy? Use the horse’s animal burden as extra equipment. Horses are a great way to stay mobile, escape the all-consuming accident storm and shoot on the go. If you feel bold and have bumped, you can steal the enemy’s horse and ride like the wind.
- Tools o ‘Trade – Over 20 weapons and a whole range of cowboy equipment are there to help you and yours to the top of the weapon switch. Weapons are projectile-based, so you have to be a sniper, aim and take into account gravity.
- Everyone on board – Steal loot and seat on the last train outside the city. Take responsibility and use the locomotive to stay inside the royal ring of the battle.
See the announcement trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No break-in comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.