I have Philips Hue smart LED lighting all my home and I love it. To be honest though, every time I expand my setup and add new bulbs to new places, I'm kicking myself a bit to commit to such an expensive solution. If you want to add smart lighting features to your home, but you don't want to spend $ 50 per bulb, we just have the thing. MagicLight WiFi Smart bulbs cost just $ 17 each and they all have the best features of Philips Hue bulbs, including support for voice commands with Alexa and Google Assistant.
Here is more info from the product page:
- ✔ Compatible with Alexa & Google Assistant: Voice control your MagicLight WiFi bulb with Amazon Echo or Echo Dot and Google Home Assistant
- med Works with IFTTT: DIY Your WiFi Light Bulb depending on different events by connecting it to IFTTT
- ✔ Works with IOS / Android: Customize WiFI Smart Lights to customize your mood, Check the elegant WiFi lights bulb remotely when you are not home
- ✔ Different scene modes: Color Palette, Group Control, Sunlight, Music Mode, Timer, Sunrise, Sunset, Dimmable, MIC Function, DIY Mode, Scene Mode, Energy Saving ……
- ✔ Program: This is a WiFi enabled light bulb, no hub required. More lighting patterns, suitable for a showcase, home, office, hotel, shop, showroom, landscaping, indoor, home etc.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals [1