Chug Cannon or Slurp Bazooka Exotic Weapons, released with an update at 15.30, is definitely one of the strongest defensive elements that Fortnite has ever introduced.
Chug Cannon not only heals the player or teammate against which it is fired, but also replenishes the player’s shield. Although this exotic weapon is very similar to Bandage Bazooka, the now vaulted weapon could only fill the player’s health and not the shield.
Finding the Chug Cannon in Fortnite is pretty much like any other exotic weapon in the game. Players must find the specific NPC in possession of the Chug Cannon and purchase it from them in exchange for gold bars. The Chug Cannon weapon is only available from NPCs named Remedy in Fortnite.
Like the Burst Quad Launcher which was also introduced with an update at 1
Here’s a step – by – step guide on how players can get hold of the exotic weapon Chug Cannon in Fortnite.
Chug Cannon (Slurp Bazooka) in Fortnite
The two places where Remedy can spawn with Chug Cannon exotic weapons in their inventory are:
- Remedies can either be found at Craggy Cliffs; or
- Solution is available at Hilltop House located northeast of Pleasant Park.
To acquire the Chug Cannon in Fortnite, players must follow a series of steps. These steps are:
- While dropping from Battle Bus, players should go to one of the two possible spawning grounds for Remedy
- If the player is unable to find Remedy where they land, they are advised to head towards the other point of interest.
- Once the player has found Remedy, they will see three call points appear above the NPC model. Players must interact with the NPC to continue.
- When the player interacts with Remedy, NPC players present the opportunity to purchase Chug Cannon exotic weapons.
- Players must confirm the purchase in exchange for gold bars claiming the exotic weapon for themselves.
By following these steps, players will claim Chug Cannon’s exotic weapons in Fortnite. This specific exotic weapon shoots crossbow bolts that heal players by 18 points. In addition, Chug Cannon has an extremely low reload duration of 1.1 seconds, allowing players to continuously heal themselves and their allies.
When used properly in troop mode, Chug Cannon’s exotic weapons in Fortnite can be an absolute game changer in important scenarios.
Published February 2, 2021, 19:47 IST