It’s day 3 off Genshin Impacts Five Flushes of Fortune event. With the Kurious Camera device, you get the task with today’s photo subjects: red creatures. Here is our guide to help you.
Note: For more information about the game, check out ours Genshin Impact guides and features hub. You can also take a look at the Five Flushes of Fortune event guide.
Genshin Impact guide: Red Creatures for the Kurious Camera
Red creatures are generally Pyro-based enemies in Genshin Impact. But some other options may surprise you.
As usual, the colors you get can be random (although I seem to have had an abundance of maroon). Similarly, try to avoid aggro so that the Kurious Camera does not focus. Oh, and take pictures of enemies gathered together. The moment you are excluded, you may need to find mobs in another area.
Anyway, here are some of the red creatures I checked out Genshin Impacthis world.
Pyroslim, hilichurls and abyss stomachs – It’s actually a nice place in Minlin, Liyue. Teleports to the plateau just northeast of Nantianmen.
If you go straight north, you will find seven Pyro slimes here.
You can take more pictures of these bullies until you are locked out.
Then return to the plateau and head south. You can find some hilichurls here (those who hold torches count as red creatures).
If you go further down, you will find a hilichurl archer who uses fire arrows, as well as a Pyro abyss.
More Pyro slime – Assuming you just want to keep looking for slime, there are three decent places to find them:
- Whispering Woods – Check the plateau where small lamp grass nodes grow, you will find three Pyro slime here.
- South of Windrise – There is a plateau south of the Statue of the Seven in Windrise (it also has several small lamp grass nodes). The area is easier to get to if you spawn via Dragonspine Adventurer’s Camp in Dragonspine.
- North of Mt. Hulao – Use Mt. Hulao’s fast travel point and head down the northern slope. A few Pyro slim mobs will appear here.
Pyro Regisvine and whopperflowers – The Pyro Regisvine elite manager definitely counts as a red creature.
You have to zoom in completely or wait for it to open so that the Kurious Camera focuses on the stem. I got an ultramarine from this thing.
Outside the cave you will find a pair of Pyro whopperflowers that help to increase your voice.
Both gave me purple asters, but it can also be random.
Fatui assassins and snipers – It can hurt in the ass to try to find Pyro screen slippers. Instead, it’s better to open Adventurer’s Handbook to mark Fatui agents (assassins).
These guys are considered red creatures, and they gave me pictures of pale gold.
- Primo Geovishap – I guess it should count, but only if it changes to its Pyro form. I have not been so lucky since I kept getting other items.
- Large Dendro slime – Believe it or not, the large Dendro slime is considered red creatures because of the red flower they have on their head.
- Crabs – I’m not kidding here, but crabs you spot (ie those outside the Guyun domain) also count since they are orange in color. I got some pale gold and ocher from these crustaceans.
Genshin Impact is available via the official website. For more information, check out our guides and features hub, as well as our Five Flushes of Fortune event guide.