Yesterday, Genshin Impact ‘s players first experienced the Five Flushes of Fortune event. With the new Kurious Camera gadget, players could take pictures that resulted in different colors and swap them for rewards. If yesterday everyone was looking for red objects, then today’s photo subjects are blue creatures. Here is our mini-guide to help you.
Note: For more information about the game, check out ours Genshin Impact guides and features hub. You can also take a look at the Five Flushes of Fortune event guide.
Genshin Impact guide: Blue Creatures for the Kurious Camera
Blue creatures are the monsters and beasts in Genshin Impacthis world. The “blue”
As usual, the colors you achieve can be random (it is not guaranteed that you will always get ultramarine even if your measurements are bluish in hue). Similarly, since you are taking pictures of enemies, try to be further away to avoid aggro. If your character is hit, Kurious Camera loses focus and you must activate it again. Finally, you should be able to take pictures of creatures grouped together (one picture per creature). However, it is also possible to get locked out, and you may have to find another mob in another area.
Anyway, let’s talk about the blue creatures I’ve checked out:
- Cryo and Hydro slimes – These tend to give off ultramarine and crimson colors.
- Hilichurls (Cryo archers / shields), samachurls (Cryo and Hydro), mitachurls (Ice shield wall) – These give you a choice of colors such as ultramarine, crimson and ocher.
- Frostarm Lawachurls – I got a pale gold from a guy.
- Cryo Crystalflies (found all over Dragonspine) – These gave me pale gold.
- Fatui (Hydrogunner and Cryogunner) – I got ocher pictures; Fatui Cicin Mages should also be viable.
- Abyss Mages (Hydro and Cryo) – I did not take pictures of these dudes, but they should also be nice.
Regarding the following bosses:
- Oceanid – The Kurious Camera works on both the boss and its floating hell. You will mostly get ultramarine.
- Cryo Regisvine – I got purple aster from this enemy.
- Primo Geovishap – It should works if it turns into Cryo or Hydro forms. Unfortunately, I kept getting other elementary versions.
- Andrius – I do not know what color you can get from the boss since I already ran out of my daily movie, but Kurious Camera works on him.
- Storm Terror – Although this is a massive blue dragon, it is Anemo-based. Oh, and you can not use Kurious Camera while in a domain anyway.
It does so for day 2 in Genshin Impact‘s Five Flushes of Fortune event and its blue creatures. Don’t forget to check back tomorrow to see what’s in store.
Genshin Impact is available via the official website. For more information, check out our guides and features hub, as well as our Five Flushes of Fortune event guide.