If it seems too early to start planning for Black Friday, you would have wrong! Target, Amazon and Costco have already started sharing early Black Friday deals, and now Walmart has just released its upcoming discounts. There are significant price reductions on consoles including the Xbox One X, PS4 1TB and Nintendo Switch, so be sure to take advantage of these deals.
Walmart.com online offers start as early as 10:00 ET Wednesday 21 November, but in store sales begins at 6 o'clock on Thanksgiving Day 22 November. We add and remove items to reflect what's available, and make sure to check back to The Verge for Cyber Monday deals when they become available.
- iPhone 8, 8+ or X will be delivered with a $ 400 Walmart gift card when purchased on a payment plan for payment via AT & T, Sprint or Verizon
- . IPhone XS, XS Max or XR comes with a $ 300 Walmart gift card when purchased on a payment plan for a device through AT & T, Sprint or Verizon
- iPhone 6 on Straight Talk (only in the store) will be $ 99 Usually $ 1
- iPhone 6S on Straight Talk will be $ 299 (usually $ 399)
- iPhone SE on Walmart Family Mobile will be $ 79 (usually $ 139)
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 +, S9 , S9 + or Note 9 will be delivered with $ 300 gift cards when purchased on a payment plan for a device via AT & T, Sprint or Verizon