Although you have had an Apple Watch before, Apple Watch Series 4 presents exclusive new features such as the ECG feature that allow you to take a quick electrocardiogram right from your wrist. In the space below we have organized our Apple Watch related how tos in different categories for quick and easy access.
If you didn't get an Apple Watch Series 4 but have an older Apple Watch model instead, many of these tips and tricks are still relevant.
- How to force fail Apple Watch Apps
- How to add a password to Apple Watch and what to do if you forget
- How to set your activity type in Apple Watch Workout App
- How to Customize Apple Watch Workout Metrics
- How to Customize the Default Answer to Apple Watch
- Using Timer, Alarm and Stopwatch Apps on Apple Watch
- How to Enlarge Icons and Fonts on Apple Watch
- How to Use Apple Watch to Get Directions
- How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones And Listen To Music On Apple Watch
- How To Answer And Call On Apple Watch
- How To Use The Activity And Training Apps On Apple Watch [1
- How to use the flashlight on Apple Watch
Useful watchOS Tip
- How to view the Internet on Apple Watch through watchOS 5s WebKit Integ ration
- How to change an image to an Apple Watch Face
- How to use Siri Raise to Speak Feature in watchOS 5
- How to use Walkie-Talkie
- How to use podcasts App
- How to start you an activity contest with a friend
- ] How to enable and disable automatic exercise detection in watchOS 5
- How to control Apple TV with Apple Watch
- How to customize the monogram on Apple Watch
- How to unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- How to rearrange the control center icons
- How to use Theater Mode on Apple Watch
- Top 10 Hidden Force Touch Features on Apple Watch
- How Share Apple Watch Workout in Segments
- How to Stop Apple Watch from Starting the Application Now Playing When Playing Audio on iPhone
- How to Use Emergency on iPhone and Apple Watch
- How To get more battery life out of Apple Watch
must see videos
W I have made a selection of useful videos that highlight tips, tricks and other information useful if you are a new Apple Watch owner. Be sure to check them out!
Do you have useful Apple Watch tips and tricks that we have missed in how our and the new Apple Watch owners should know? Be sure to share them in the comments!
To learn more about Apple Watch Series 4 and watchOS, the operating system running on Apple Watch needs to check out our Apple Watch Series 4 and WatchOS 5 roundups.