Aniplex and Type-Moon announced that Tsukihime remake is coming to PS4 and Nintendo Switch in Japan in the summer of 2021. The announcement appeared during the special Fate New Year’s Eve special live stream. The remake has an official title Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon.[Thanks[Thanks[Takk[ThanksPR Times.]
Type Moon employees, including Kinoko Nasu and artist Takashi Takeuchi, will work together to redo Tsukihime. The original was released for PCs in December 2000. Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon, will retain its original appearance but will be presented in a new way.
Here is a little more information about the staff, as a list appeared on the official website:
- Scenario and director: Kinoko Nasu
- Character Designer: Takashi Takeuchi
- Art Director: Hirokazu Koyama
- Graphics: Takao Sougetsu, Kaetsu, Shima Udon, Shiri Neko
- Direction & script: BLACK
- Manus: Urushinohara
- Program: Kiyobee
- Music: Hideyuki Fukasawa, Keita Haga
- Logo Design: WINFANWORKS
- Theme song “Seimeisen” by ReoNa (SACRA MUSIC)
- Opening animation: unfotable
- Planning and production: TYPE-MONTH
In addition to the above important visuals, Type-Moon and Aniplex provided a few screenshots from the game:
And here’s a revealing trailer.
Tsukihime: A Piece of Blue Glass Moon, den Tsukihime remake, released for PS4 and Nintendo Switch in the summer of 2021 in Japan. In October 2019, Type-Moon saidTsukihime re-recording was in the middle of the test phase of the development cycle. Before that, we learned back in July 2015 that the remake would have new characters and story elements.