Many people out there believe that Apple Watch is the only smartwatch worth considering, and it is true that Android watches allow a lot to be desired. It's a whole world out there over iOS and Android though, and the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami is by far our favorite. There is a lot to like about Bip, but it has four main advantages over the market-leading Apple Watch. First, it works with Android phones in addition to the iPhone. Second, it has all day heart rate tracking and sleep tracking that Apple Watch is completely missing. Third, it costs a small portion of what you pay for an Apple Watch. And finally it lasts up to 30 days at a single cost!
Here is more info from the product page:
- Look as good as you feel: Beep is designed to be a variety of colors and options. worn as an extension of your personal style. Weighing only 1
- Walking Distance: Use Amazfit Beeps for up to 30 days on a single 2.5 – time charge.
- Don't miss a Beat: Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS lets you accurately track in real time the steps you have taken, distance, calories burned and sleep quality. ) gives you even more detailed insights into your most frequent activities.
- Be in Know: The perfect companion to keep you organized and productive all day long. Receive individual tutorials for email messages, SMS messages and incoming phone calls (asking you about making action on your smartphone), as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Snap, Slack, weather reports and other mobile apps
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Buy with confidence. new replacement guarantee.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find online.
BGR The offer content is independent of editorial and advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases made through our posts.