If you're a big Bose fan, it's now the perfect time to catch a new pair of headphones. Bose QuietComfort 35s, Bose SoundLink IIs and Bose SoundSport Free Truly Wireless Sports Headphones are all still for sale at their Cyber Monday prices. But if you want to save money and try a new pair of headphones that are a bit off the beaten path, we have a surprising Cyber Week deal that you should definitely check out. Aiwa Arc-1 Bluetooth Headset provides amazing sound and 20 hours of battery life, and they are worth every dollar of $ 200. They were just discounted for the first time, so you can chop them right now for just $ 149.99.
Here are the bulletins from the product page:
- WIRELESS HEADPHONES WITH AMAZING SOUND ̵
- OVER EAR HEADPHONES WITH FANTASTIC COMFORT – Extremely easy, with only 252 grams, the bluetooth headsets Arc-1 are put into operation. The luxurious proteins and genuine leather cushions, pillow around the ear, create effective, passive noise cancellation.
- PREMIUM ACCESSORIES – Arc-1 is truly the best over ear wireless headphones in the class, accessories are no exception. Comes with a rugged travel bag and extremely durable, nylon woven anodized aluminum screened 3.5 mm aux audio and USB charging cables.
- FUTURIST FEATURES – Unlike other Bluetooth wireless headphones, Arc-1 uses multipoint and Qconnect technology to deliver top quality features. Connect seamlessly to two Bluetooth source devices, so you can answer your cell while watching a movie on the tablet. Or link another set of Bluetooth headsets to Arc-1 to share music with a friend on the move, anywhere!
- FANTASTIC BATTERY – The Bluetooth Bluetooth Headset Arc 1 has a massive 20 hour music playback and 800 hours of standby time! These cordless headphones are fast to charge, just 15 minutes charging gives you a full 3 hour playback!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and best deals we find online.
The BGR offer content is independent of editorial and advertising, and BGR can receive a commission on purchases through our posts.