Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee has rated The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles for PlayStation 4, Switch and PC.
Leaks from a Capcom data breach in November 2020 first revealed the existence of this collection, which contains The Great Ace Attorney and The Great Ace Attorney 2. Both were originally released for the 3DS in July 2015 and August 2017, respectively.
Taiwan Digital Game Rating Committee also considered a Switch version of Tales from the Borderlands, which publisher 2K Games recently announced for re-release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, but not on Switch. PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series versions were recently reviewed in Europe, but have not yet been announced.
Other new ratings include a native PlayStation 5 version of Genshin Impact, which is currently only available on PlayStation 4 on console; a Switch version of Secret neighbor, a Hey neighbor spin-off first released for Xbox One and PC in October 201
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.