Here's just a short PSA for people who are interested in purchasing OnePlus 6T on T-Mobile: The carrier's $ 300 purchase is in the morning. There will no doubt be other trade offers down the line, but the one that was announced back on the phone's main speech was especially generous; T-Mobile will give you $ 300 for any previous OnePlus handset to set against 6T. There is also a long list of other phones that qualify for the $ 300 discount.
$ 300 applies over 24 months when you purchase OnePlus 6 with a monthly payment plan; You can not get $ 300 and then just pay the rest immediately to buy 6T directly. The credits will start two billing cycles after you have taken home 6T.
Here's the complete list of phones T-Mobile will accept:
- Apple iPhone: 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy: S6 Series , S7 Series, S8 Series, Note5, Note8
- LG: G6, G7, V20, V30, V30 +
- Google: Pixel Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL
- Motorola: Z2 Force, Z2 Play, Nexus 6
- OnePlus: One, 2, 3, 3T, 5, 5T, 6, X
Vox Media has affiliated partnerships. These do not affect editorial content, but Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased through affiliate links. For more information, see our Ethics Policy .