According to weird on the internet, The Rock may be in Fortnite. May be? Who can really say? (Besides The Rock, his PR team and Epic.) Let’s put The Rock in some video games anyway!
Your challenge this week: Add Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson to video games.
It’s likely that when we find out who won this week’s competition, The Rock will be officially confirmed to be in Fortnite. Or maybe all internet theorists are wrong! Regardless, add celebrities to video games is a tradition around these parts. So get to it!
And here is a nice pre-cutout Rock you can use. But feel free to use other pictures of him you want.
Next week I will choose a winner and some of my favorites!
Please note that the rules for submitting photos have changed slightly. We are looking for images that are 800 pixels wide now!
How to Submit – Instructions
Create your ‘Shop’ and save it on your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click “Select File” if you are uploading the store from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Store to a free image processing service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image URL into the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. This means that the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add an editorial comment and press send, and your photo will be loaded. If not, upload the image to imgur and paste the URL of the image as a comment. I want to look at it.
6. Large images cannot be uploaded properly, although we have seen some animated .gif files up to 5 MB. If you still have trouble uploading the image, try keeping the longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) below 1000 pixels, or the whole below 2 MB.