Turn-based, roguelike fantasy strategy RPG Shachibato! President, it’s time for battle! Maju Wars will launch for PC via Steam March 30 at 5:00 PM PT / 8:00 PM ET for $ 19.99, announced developer Preapp Partners. It will be available with a 10 percent discount the first week. Supported languages include English, Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
In addition, Preapp Partners announced a partnership with Idea Factory to bring Neptune out Neptune series to the game as a playable downloadable content character day and date with release for $ 1
Also as part of the collaboration, users who buy Shachibato! President, it’s time for battle! Maju Wars together with Hyperdimension Neptunia Re; Birth 1 gets another 10 percent off the game. Users who already own Hyperdimension Neptunia Re; Birth 1 will also receive the discount.
Shachibato! President, it’s time for battle! Maju Wars is based on the multimedia series Shachibato! President, it’s time for battle! created in collaboration with Kadokawa Corporation. Anime is currently available on Funimation in English and Japanese.
Here is an overview of the game via the Steam page:
A brand new Japanese strategy RPG based on Shachibato! President, it’s time for battle!
Jump into battle with up to five teammates at once, with a 3D anime style and full 3D background!
As the president of a modern fairy tale company, he hired and trained new warriors to send out and conquer dungeons in a unique and innovative character development system!
Randomly generated enemy groups and hidden treasures mean endless exploration!
You take control of our hero, a young entrepreneur who is in charge of an adventurous company. One day when you are out shopping for some new adventure equipment, a massive earthquake erupts all over the city. When you go out, you notice that right where the company’s office once stood, a mysterious portal has appeared! Now you have to immerse yourself in the dangerous business of dungeon exploration to save your employees and restore the business!
- Incorporation – Start by incorporating your adventurous company to get your discovery gangs started.
- Turn-based matches – Shachibato adopts a traditional turn-based SRPG combat system where players take control of up to 5 units to fight fierce enemies. You select commands and perform actions for each of your units, which will teach a wide range of impressive skills to take down your opponents.
- Deadly Enemies – When you explore different dungeons, you will encounter many different monsters, each with its own unique skills and attacking styles. So you have to adapt when you want to win!
- Dungeon Exploration – Within dungeons, there are various treasures and objects, as well as specific missions to remove. Your missing employees are also waiting for your rescue, so explore the dungeon and search for them!
- Trap panels Dash holes will have floor dash panels that are constantly changing. Traps can hinder you, but can also be used to take advantage of.
- Hire new talent – Through your HR department, you can hire new adventurous employees. There are a number of jobs such as warrior, clergyman, wizard and so on. Decide which skill sets you need the most and interview your new recruits!
- Rebuild your company – Your company has been crushed in the dirt with the appearance of a mysterious gate. You need to explore loopholes and collect valuable prey to build your company from scratch.
- Investments – The most important asset of a company is the employee. You can invest in employees to teach them new skills and improve statistics.
- Shopping – Every company needs supplies to function. Use the money you earn to explore to buy items from the store that can help you continue to expand your business. (Of course, the company will cover all shopping-related expenses.)
- Toichi ports – This mysterious gate appeared from nothing and leads to scary dungeons. The gate will open every 10 days, so before then you will spend your time wisely recruiting and training a talented group of employees to submit to it!
* Additional downloadable content such as new playable characters and story chapters will be available when completed.
See a set of trailers here. See a new set of screenshots showing downloadable content that can be played by Neptune in the gallery. Visit the official website here.