The level of smartphone sales has plummeted as the market has been saturated with smartphones. This has led to less tension for new phones, but I can not wait to see what Samsung announces with Galaxy Note 9 in just over a week.
It's hard to distinguish smartphones from each other with color variations that are becoming more popular today. as an attempt to make a phone unique. However, Samsung's Galaxy Note line continues to distinguish itself from S Pen.
When I used Samsung Note devices a few years ago, the S Pen news would wear off after a few weeks. Things have been different with note 8 and will probably be much more exciting with Note 9. The S-pen is now an important tool on note 8 and even nine months later I use the S pen several times during the day. 1
- Enlarge : I'm almost 50 and my eyes change, so my readers are now crucial for my day. While you can blow up the text size of your smartphone in the settings, this overall changes too much to me. The S pen gives me a quick and easy way to magnify exactly where I turn the S pen. You can choose from two sizes of the magnification range and choose 150, 200, 250 or 300 percent magnification. When you can not find readers and just want to get things done with the note in hand, S Pen is perfect for helping you look at the screen.
- Finger Replacement : Another effect of aging has fingers that are not as smooth as they once were. With a comment in my hand, the S pen is a much more comfortable way for me to navigate the device, and it also makes it easier to display the screen without my fat fingers blocking the screen. My fingers always present challenges when choosing text too, but S Pen offers perfect text selection every time.
- Live Message : My daughters often use emojis in messages and I have not come to spend them much myself. However, I find that Live Messages gives me a chance to offer something unique and personal to the conversation, so use it all the time.
- Screen Off Notes : The ability to protrude S Pen and write a note on the screen is a key for the S pen. It has proven to be important over time as I develop an idea, task or thought and need to catch it quickly before moving on to anything else. This is one of the best features Samsung has ever added to the Note line.
- Coloring : I recently discovered the Coloring option in the Air Command selector but it seems relaxing to ride the train and color black and white pictures with the S pen. Coloring books are now made for adults, and this option on the note gives you the opportunity to enjoy this experience right on the phone.
Current rumors and leaks indicate that the new S Pen will contain a Blutooth radio and can provide the ability to control music, act as an external camera shutter, launching features by pressing the button, and possibly even setting up custom actions with single or double press the S Pen button. While I find S Penne important now, it seems that it will be more useful for more people soon.
PREVIOUS AND RELATED DECLARATIONS
Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Release Date, Features and Everything We Know So Far  Galaxy Note 9 Coming Soon, and Here's What We Believe We Know So Far.
10 reasons why Galaxy Note 8 is better than Google Pixel 2 XL for business
Google Pixel 2 XL is a solid smartphone, but note 8 is still better for the business.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Review: Epitom of a Business Smartphone
Our full review of note 8 with a 9/10 character.
One month with Samsung Galaxy Note 8: The S Pen rises above all
We spent a month with Galaxy Note 8, and it's clear that S Pen makes it one of the best smartphones today.