As it is, that's it later this month or several years from now, Apple will actually release AirPod's wireless charging case it was first unveiled back in 2017. That's right, people showed a new product all the way back in 2017 that STILL have not seen the light of day. If you are tired of waiting, we have some very good news for you: the company that makes the wireless charging case you put over the original AirPods case now makes a whole new case. It's called the Qi Wireless Charging Replacement Case for Apple AirPods, and as its name suggests, it's a whole new case for your AirPods that work with any wireless charger there. This way you get wireless charging without extra bulk! It was only released today, meaning you can be among the first people in the world to get one.
Here you will find more information from the product page:
- PERFECT AIRPADS CHARGING CHANGE ̵
- SUPPORT Qi WIRELESS CHARGERS – Compatible with all Qi standard wiress chargers and no more incompatible problems. It will not damage your original Airpods and then make your Airpods in use for a long time.
- WIRED CHARGING – The charger can be charged by your cable if you did not have a wireless charger.
- BUILT IN BATTERY – Built in light 450mAh battery, it delivers over 5 times full charge for AirPod earbuds. Only 15 minutes gives you 3 hours of listening time.
- WARRANTY – NeotrixQI AirPods charging kit replacement with short circuit, surge, overcurrent and overload protection. Funds or replacement are all supported within 1 year, some issues will be appreciated.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web.
The BGR offer content is independent of editorial and advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases through our posts.