The latest version of the Razer Mamba Wireless gaming mouse looks like what's coming before – but it's better. It has improvements in two of the most important parts of any wireless peripheral – accuracy and battery life. It's double for gaming devices made for a community of people who think wireless devices are DEVIL. This is a bit less devlish than before.
The Mamba Wireless mouse comes with a battery that is now rated for up to 50 hours on a single charge. That means you will be able to play almost a whole session with WoW, and you may even be able to continue scrolling through your next LAN party. Not that people still go to LAN parties – but still!
This mouse has a new built-in Razer 5G Advanced Optical sensor. It is classified with "99.4 percent resolution accuracy" ̵
On this mouse, Razer Mechanical Mice are good at going for up to 50 million clicks. There are also seven programmable buttons (as long as you use Razer Synapse 3) and Hybrid On-Board Memory and Cloud Storage, not unlike the keyboard, which was also revealed by Razer today – the Razer BlackWidow Elite.
Razer Mamba Wireless Mouse (2018) Specifications:
● Razer 5G Advanced 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor
● Up to 450 in./sec. (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
● 1000 Hz Ultra Polling
● Seven Independent Programmable Hyperesponse Buttons
● Razer Mechanical Mopeds With 50 Million Clicks Lifecycle
● Gaming Class Tactile Roller Disc
● Ergonomic Right Handed design
● Razer Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color choices
● Hybrid built-in memory and Cloud Storage – up to 5 profiles
● Razer Synapse 3 enabled
● Approximate size: 125.7 mm. (Length) X 70.0 mm / Width X 43.2 mm / 1.70 in (Height)
● Approximate weight (excluding cable): 106 g / 0.213 lbs.
● Cable Length: 2.1m.
The Razer Mamba Wireless Gaming Mouse will be available at a time in September 2018. This mouse costs about $ 100, depending on where you buy it. And we're going to see this monster approaching sooner than later!