Raspberry Pi has sold over 37 million products to date. It is, but sometimes they need to be paired with a microcontroller. Until now, the Raspberry Pi had not developed its own.
Here is the complete list of specifications for the Raspberry Pi Pico:
- Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0 + @ 133MHz
- 264 KB RAM
- 16 MB Flash memory
- DMA controls
- Interpolator and integer separation equipment
- 30 GPIO pins, four of which can be used as analog inputs
- 2x UARTs, 2 × SPI controllers and 2 × I2C controllers
- 16x PWM channels
- 1x USB 1.1 controllers and PHY, with support for hosts and devices
- 8x Raspberry Pi Programmable I / O (PIO) state machines
- USB mass storage boot mode with UF2 support
You can buy it online now, or get one for free in the February 2021 issue of HackSpace magazine.