Monarch, the “new school RPG” from earlier Megami Tensei and Shin Megami Tensei series staff, will be launched on October 14 in Japan, according to the description of the trailer that was accidentally published before the game’s planned unveiling on June 10 by publisher FuRyu.
Pre-orders include a special CD for audio tracks and downloadable content in the game (two exclusive costumes for the main character, one exclusive equipment).
Here’s a first look at the main character, as stated by Gakuto Kajiwara:
The game’s theme song, “Nihil,” is composed by Iori Kanzaki and sung by KAF. The background music, “Hi No Jouri,” is composed by Tsukasa Masuko.
Both the four-minute debut trailer and the six-minute introductory video for background music are scheduled to premiere on June 10 at 12:00 JST. The description and thumbnails have since been updated to remove the leaked information.
Platforms still need to be confirmed.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, bait or crap.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.