Pokemon Company has rolled out a new update for Pokemon Home on mobile. The update provides a range of improvements to the service’s quality of life, particularly the search and commerce features.
First, a “Receive All” option has been added to Wonder Box, so you can claim all your traded Pokémon much faster than before. In addition, you can now see the date you first met a Pokemon on that monster’s screen page.
The search function has also been improved. The app now gives you the ability to search for Pokémon of a specific language or Poke Ball type. You can also tap the “OT”
Finally, if you have also connected the Nintendo Switch version of Pokemon Home, you now have the option to organize the list of Pokemon in the mobile version in the same order as on the Switch. You can see the full patch notes for the latest Pokemon Home update below.
In other Pokemon news, a special Valentine’s Day Max Raid event has begun in Pokemon Sword and Shield. Until February 14, the Gigantamax Factor Milcery will appear in Max Raid Hyper more often than usual, and you’ll have a chance to meet Shiny Milcery. The Pokemon Company is also giving away a handful of free items as a reward for defeating more than 1 million Cramorant during last week’s event.
Pokemon Home version 1.3.2 Patch Notes
What is new
- A “Receive All Pokémon” feature has been added to the Wonder Box.
- The date a Pokémon was first encountered is now displayed in the trainer notes.
- From the “OT” (Original Trainer) field in a Pokémon’s detailed information, you can now search for Pokémon with the same original trainer.
- You can now specify “Language” and “Poké Ball” when searching for Pokémon.
- You can now organize the list of Pokémon in the same order used by Pokémon Boxes in the Nintendo Switch version of Pokémon HOME.
- (Note: This option will only be available to users who have connected to the Nintendo Switch version.)
- Other issues have also been resolved to ensure a user-friendly experience.
GameSpot can get commissions from retail offers.