Pokémon GO celebrates the beginning of spring in the northern hemisphere. Flower Crown Pokémon returns, and Mega Lopunny will make its Pokémon GO debut in Mega Raids.
Spring event bonuses focus on hatching eggs and getting more candy from Poké Eggs.
Date and time
- From Sunday 4 April 2021 at 10:00
- Until Thursday 8 April 2021 at 20 local time
- 2 × Hatch Candy
- Lucky Eggs will last for an hour
- 1/2 egg closing distance when placing an egg in an incubator during the event
- Choose Pokémon that are wearing a flower crown costume
- Event-exclusive research assignments and fundraising challenges
Increased wild spawning
The following Pokémon appear more in the wild:
Pikachu wearing a flower crown will be available. If you are lucky, you may come across one Blank Bunnelby!
The following Pokémon will hatch more often from 2 km of eggs:
Eevee, Pichu and Happiny hatched from 2 km Eggs will wear a flower crown. If you are lucky, you may come across one Shiny Happiny!
Featured Shiny Pokémon
Shiny Chansey, Shiny Happiny and Shiny Bunnelby featured Pokémon during the event:
Mega Lopunny raids
Mega Lopunny will debut in Pokémon GO in Mega Raids! Other Pokémon with a spring theme will also appear in the raid. There will also be Mega Lopunny-inspired avatar items available in the store.
- Chansey wearing flower crowns will appear in nature, and happiness with flower crowns will hatch from eggs! If you develop a Chansey wearing a flower crown for Blissey, Blissey also has a flower crown. If you are lucky, you may come across a Shiny Chansey or a Shiny Happiny!
- Shadow Exeggcute will appear more often in Team GO Rocket matches!
- Event-exclusive spring-themed gift stickers will be available from PokéStops and Gifts during the event, so be sure to get them while they’re available!
- Complete exclusive field research missions to meet Azumarill, Rufflet and more!
- Complete the spring-themed Collection Challenge during the event by collecting selected Pokémon to receive a Lucky Egg, Mega Lopunny Energy and XP. Continue to Today View to track your progress!