Replacing the program are new guidelines, which are intended to make it easier for creators to monetize their Nintendo videos. De vil heller ikke sende innhold til NCP anymore. These new guidelines have been uploaded to the Japanese website. Nintendo has included a short message as well, reiterating how content creators are required to abide by a few basic rules:
We are humbled every day by your loyalty and passion for Nintendo's games, characters and worlds, and respect that you want to be able to express yourself creatively by sharing your own original videos and images using content from our games.
As long as you follow some basic rules, we will not object to your use of gameplay footage and / or screenshots captured from games for which Nintendo owns the copyright ("Nintendo Game Content") in the content you create for appropriate video and image sharing sites.
Here are the exact guidelines:
- You may monetize your videos and channels using the monetization methods separately specified at Nintendo. Andere vormen van monetisering of onze intellectuele eigendom voor commerciële doeleinden zijn niet toegestaan.
- Wij raden u aan om video's te creëren die uw creatieve input en commentaar bevatten. Videos and images that contain more copies of Nintendo Game Content without creative input or commentary are not allowed. You may, however, post gameplay videos and screenshots using Nintendo system features, such as the Capture Button on Nintendo Switch, without additional input or commentary.
- You are only allowed to use Nintendo Game Content that has been officially released, or from promotional materials officially released by Nintendo (such as product trailers or Nintendo Directs).
- If you want to use the intellectual property of a third party, you are responsible for obtaining any necessary third-party permissions.
- You are not
- We reserve the right to remove any content that we believe is unlawful, infringing, inappropriate, or not in line with these Guidelines.
Below, you may be required to imply or state that your videos are officially affiliated with or sponsored by Nintendo.
Please understand that we will not be able to respond to individual inquiries regarding the see Guidelines. Ook kunnen we deze richtlijnen van tijd tot tijd updaten, dus verwijs naar de laatste versie voordat u uw inhoud deelt.
Er is ook een FAQ die u kunt lezen, die helpen om deze nieuwe richtlijnen te verduidelijken. We kunnen alleen hopen relaties tussen Nintendo en inhoudsproducten verbeteren van dit punt en verder.
What do you think of these new rules? Tell us below.