PlatinumGames, in partnership with Hamster, has announced Sol Cresta, a new title that inherits the spirit of classic shoot ’em up games Moon Cresta and Terra Cresta, and the first entry in the “Neo Classic Arcade” series. It will be available for PlayStation 4, Switch and PC (Steam).
Sol Cresta was first teased as a joke in April, in 2020, but now seems to be a real game.
The announcement trailer ends with the text “now in development.”
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No break-in comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.