Instant Potter has always been thought of as kitchenware that does everything, but it is a popular feature that no Instant Pot has ever had: sous vide cooking. Sure you can cook slowly, sear, saute, bake and more, but home cooks looking for a good sous vide machine have to look elsewhere … until now. Most don't even understand, but Instant Pot now makes a multi-use cooker with built-in sous video submerging cooking functionality. It's called Instant Pot 8 Qt Aura Pro Multi-Use Programmable Multicooker with Sous Knowledge, and it is available right now on Amazon!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Please note that this item has no pressure cooker function.
- Aura Pro replaces 1
- Microprocessor technology – The microprocessor controls time and temperature to ensure consistent cooking results. You can customize your settings using the +/- operation keys to adjust the cooking time and temperature to achieve your preferred cooking results.
- Sear / Sauté – Flexible temperature settings make it perfect for melting, caramelizing and sautéing vegetables and searing meat. Temperature range from 250 ~ 425 ° F [120~220°C] You can easily adjust the time from 5 minutes to 1 hour, with a standard time of 30 minutes.
- Bake – Prevents you from heating your kitchen. Temperature range from 250 ~ 425 ° F [120~220°C] You can adjust the time from 10 minutes to 4 hours, with a standard time of 1 hour.
- Slow cooker – Two temperature settings High (H) and Low (L) with the option of setting the cooking time from 30 minutes to 24 hours for both temperature levels and a standard time of 4 and 6 hours, respectively.
- Power Supply: 120V – 60Hz
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find on the web.
The BGR offer content is independent of editorial and advertising, and BGR may receive a commission on purchases through our posts.