Oddworld Inhabitants has released a new set of “Quick Look” game videos for Oddworld: Soulstorm, as well as the game’s detailed PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5 upgrade slot, PC minimum and recommended requirements and PlayStation 5 Game Help functionality.
Get the details below.
Free PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5 upgrade
The digital version of the game will be released on April 6 on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4. The digital version of PlayStation 5 will be free for PlayStation 5 PlayStation Plus members during the month of April. If you purchase the PlayStation 4 version, we offer a free way to the PlayStation 5 version. Since the game is free for PlayStation 5 PlayStation Plus owners in April, we will not be offering a free backlog from PlayStation 5 to PlayStation 4. The physical retail versions of the game will be in stores on July 6. If you purchase the physical PlayStation 4 version, you get the digital version of PlayStation 5 free of charge.
The minimum requirements are as follows: Windows 7 64 Bit, Intel Quad Core 1.7 GHz, nVidia GTX 670 or equivalent, 8 GB RAM.
Recommended requirements are Windows 10 64 Bit, Intel Quad Core 2.3 GHz, nVidia GTX 970 or equivalent, 16 GB RAM.
PlayStation 5 game help
On PlayStation 5, Oddworld: Soulstorm players can get tips, hints and review videos without having to leave the game. These tips are available for the specific area of the game they are playing (using the PlayStation 5 activity card), so they do not have to spend time searching the internet or risking spoilers. (Active PlayStation Plus membership required.)
Oddworld: Soulstorm will be released digitally for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC via Epic Games Store on April 6. PlayStation Plus members will also be able to download the PlayStation 5 version for free throughout the month of April. A physical edition will be released for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on July 6.
See the footage below. See a new set of screenshots in the gallery.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No break-in comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.