Love is in the air! Our annual Valentine’s Day event is back.
Date + time
Sunday 14 February 2021 at 13.00 to Thursday 18 February 2021 at 20 local time
- Munna and Musharna will debut with Pokémon GO! The mouth will appear in nature. Use a Unova Stone to develop Munna to Musharna!
- The following Pokémon will appear more often in the wild: Nidoran♀, Nidoran♂, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Luvdisc, Munna and more. If you are lucky, you may come across a Feebas!
- Develop Kirlia during the event to get a Gardevoir or a Gallade who knows Synchronoise!
- The following Pokémon will hatch from 5 km of eggs: Eevee, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi, Luvdisc, Munna, Woobat and Cottonee.
- The following Pokémon appear in the raid.
- One-star raid: Ralts, Volbeat, Illumise, Feebas, Munna and Espurr.
- Three-star raid: Togetic, Espeon, Umbreon, Gardevoir, Gallade and Alomomola.
- Five star raid: Latias and Latios
- Mega Raids: Mega Pidgeot, Mega Gyarados and Mega Ampharos.
- Complete exclusive field research to meet Pokémon like Ralts, Volbeat, Illumise, Spinda with a Heart Pattern and Alomomola, as well as earn other rewards.
- Complete the Valentine̵7;s Day Theme Challenge during the event by collecting Nidoran♀, Nidoran♂, Espeon, Umbreon, Plusle, Minun, Volbeat, Illumise, Luvdisc, Latias, Latios and Alomomola to receive five Silver Pinap Berries, one lucky egg, and one egg incubator. Continue to Today View to track your progress!
- During the event, you can pick up a free one-time package in the store with three Remote Raid Passes.
- Event-exclusive stickers will be available from Gifts. Be sure to get them while you can!
- New Munna-inspired avatar items will be available in the store during and after this event.
- Increased chance to become Lucky Friends with your friends
- Increased chance that the Pokémon you trade will be Lucky Pokémon
- The trade range increased to 40 km
- Increased chance of receiving berries from gifts
Be aware of your surroundings and follow local health guidelines when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change. Be sure to follow us on social media, choose to receive push notifications, and subscribe to our emails to stay up to date. For the latest in-game events and updates, check out this support article.
—The Pokémon GO Team