A new Destiny 2 season is almost on its way, this one is titled “Season of the Chosen” and is the 13th season for the game.
Ahead of his release, Bungie has posted the roadmap of what to expect in the coming months.
Here’s all we know.
Season of the Chosen begins on Tuesday, February 9 and lasts until May 11.
During the season, there will be a number of events that players can participate in.
Some of these will require Season of the Chosen and Beyond Light, but some will be open to all players.
Ahead of the February 9 release, Bungie has released a trailer for the upcoming season of The Chosen Ones.
Check out the trailer below.
Before the launch of Season of the Chosen, the roadmap has been released.
- Behemoth and Hailstone Battlegrounds
- Devil’s Lair and Fallen SABER Strikes Open
- HELM comes online
- Stasis Aspect Quest Begin
- Attempts begin: Earn new armor, weapons and more
- Proving Grounds Strike is open to season card holders
- Proving Grounds Strike is included in the playlist for all players
- Proving Grounds Nightfall
April 20 – May 9
Closing Ceremony for Guardian Games
There will probably also be some unannounced assignments and additions to the season. these will be announced at a later date, but right now we do not know what they are.
It’s a new “Redacted” exotic mission that appears on the Destiny 2 website, suggesting that a new exotic mission will appear during the Season of the Chosen, but this will be revealed later in the season.