Hi Games Founder Sean Murray has written a blog post on No Man's Sky website describing the changes included in the game's latest update. The update is live on all platforms.
If you have completed the first novelty mission in No Man's Sky, then the next time you log in, you receive a message to help the specialist Polo and the priest's unit Nada explore a previously undiscovered corner of the universe. According to Murray, "The first chapter of Polo's research project investigates a particular corner of the galaxy, where weird artifacts have begun to bury underground. Dedicated explorers who excavate and return them to romanomali will be rewarded with Quicksilver. Polo has built a new robot companion for to treat this valuable substance in exclusive exotic collectibles. "
The Polo robot will give you this choice of six new base units, three decals, a new emote and a new character customization. Your choice of rewards will expand in the coming weeks to over 50 different items, and you will find new ways to earn Quicksilver as well.
The Galactic Atlas, a website launched with No Man's Sky Next, has new features based on which players responded to a survey. When you log in to the Galactic Atlas, you can now see:
- New regional hubs sent by Next explorers, including official community links for those who wish to join, as well as Euclid portal addresses for explorers who only want to visit.
- Discovery of all regional hubs, revealing how many bases are claimed in each region, and how much space is to be discovered.
- The names of the current leading explorers for each regional hub.  An indication of where the first social research mission takes place in the galaxy.
- The final batch Atlas Rise's POIs, which completes this archive of memories.
No Man's Sky's Patch 1.58 is also officially live over Xbox One, PS4 and PC, and addresses most of the issues the Hello Games team has been dealing with hotfixes since next update. The full update notes can be found in the same blog post as described above, but we have also sketched them here too.
No Man's Sky Patch 1.58
- Added user rights for multiplayer based on per-save. Visibility, injury + root editing settings can be customized for all players, only friends or none.
- Improved terrain editing system reduces the chance that the terrain regenerates. Further improvements to this system are in progress.
- Enhanced visuals of players' starship tracks.
- Added archaeological assignments to available selection of missions from planetary NPCs.
- Fixed a problem that could prevent players with very large storage games from storing.
- Solved a number of issues that prevented saving games from loading.
- Fixed a problem like incorrectly synchronized information in multiplayer.
- Solved a number of issues that could cause mission markers to be linked to the wrong destination.
- Solved a number of issues around refineries and general storage systems. Improved pick and drop system for inventory management.
- Fixed a problem that caused visual errors in clouds at higher resolutions.
- Fixed sporadic crash in geometric streaming when you leave the planet atmosphere.
- Fixed issue where clouds would interfere
- Improved consistency between tessellated and non-tessellated terrains.
- Improved performance when you leave planets.
- Different memory savings, which improve overall stability.
- Various performance optimizations.
- Fixed a problem that could prevent players from going through black holes.
- Fixed a problem where players were able to wedge and get stuck on the other side of a portal.
- Fixed a problem where players could enter freight base when it was not loaded in memory.
- Fixed a problem where players could start their game in inappropriate systems when they started in multiplayer.
- Fixed a problem that could c Use a large number of Sentinel Drones to spawn.
- Fixed a problem that prevented pre-NEXT players, not saving full upgrade of their Exosuit.
- Fixed a problem where the freight crew would change the race on warp.
- Solved a problem where players' ships could spawn at the same landing point in multiplayer.
- Fixed a number of cases where shipping rates were not properly synchronized in multiplayer.
- Fixed a problem where players could not land on other players' freight buses.  Fixed a number of issues that affect the interaction with captains on freight buses not owned by the player.
- Fixed a problem that caused expedition lengths, difficulties, and rewards to scale errors in relation to the power of the players fleet.
- Fixed a problem that caused the players to leave their ships / exocraft while marking a marker.
- Fixed a problem where the ships landed on freight buses to be marked ON THE PLAN.
- Fixed a problem that caused the player's ship to have incorrect information when displayed through the analysis viewer.
- Solved a problem that may cause Sentinels to appear as undiscovered creatures when viewed through the analysis viewer.
- Fix the axes used to calculate the plane coordinates shown on the analysis viewer. 19659007] Expected players with freight coaches from cutting other players in multiplayer to systems they would get stuck in.
- Fixed a problem where the freight lights were not properly lit / unladen when a storage was loaded on a freight.
- Different text edits.