Epic Games has released a new update for Fortnite on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and iOS. Update 5.10 marks the start of a new limited time mode called Fly Explosives, which involves the use of jetpacks to cause chaos. The update also draws the guided rocket weapon out of the vault and puts it in play.
"The guided rocket is back from Vault and releases into Battle Royale this update," the notes read. "In due course, the guided missile has been tweaked and put down as it was too strong at its first release." For those who play Save the World Mode, there is a new Spyglass Sniper Rifle, which will be available in the store on August 1 at 8:00 ET. Take a look below for the entire Fortnite patch 5.1
- Guided Missile (Battle Royale) : The Guided Missile returns from Vaulten! Scan the battlefield from above, weave through obstacles, and rocket ride teammates into the action.
- Fly Explosives (Battle Royale) : BOOM! The new Fly Explosives Limited Time Mode is here, and it's a blast for the whole team. Use Jetpacks to fly over your enemies and count down in this explosive's only game mode.
Limited Time Mode: Fly Explosives
- This mode combines explosive fun with High Explosives LTM and the vaulted Limited Time Item Jetpack.
- Only explosive weapons are found in this mode.
- Floor hoses will even spawn Jetpacks.
- Flight Explosives Jetpacks have increased fuel rain speed and reduced burn speed compared to standard jetpacks, to keep pilots in the sky a little longer.
- Mid-storm waiting times are reduced due to the fact that players need less time to find adequate loot (less than 20m.
- Rocket Ammunition limited to 120.
- Profile Stats (K / D & Wins
- Limited Time Mode: Playground
- The following weapons and objects have only been added to the Playground LTM.
- Guided Missile
- Bug Fixes: Namespaces will no longer be displayed to members of the opposite team.
Weapons and Objects
- Guided Missiles Return!
- Available in epic and legendary variants.
- Fuse duration reduced from 18 to 15 seconds.
- Motion speed reduced from 1100 to 1000.
- Reload time increased to 2.4 / 2.2.
- Reduced player damage from 105/110 to 74/77 damage.
- Reduced construction damage down from 1100 to 400.
- Explosion ions now damage structures without regard to sight.
- The board missile can also be controlled by keyboard using keyboard
- The problems with Slurp Juice have been solved and can be bothered again in the game.
Save the World
Spyglass Sniper Rifle : Husks does not give a chance to this latest addition to the Flintlock Weapon set. This powerful single shot sniper packs a punch, so hold on when you aim and fire.
Weapons and Objects
- Spyglass Sniper Rifle added to Weekly Store
- An accurate, powerful scoped sniper rifle with a single round per magazine kicking like a mule.
- Available Wednesday August 1st at 8:00 ET until Wednesday 8 August at 08:00 ET.
If you still work on the season 5 weeks 3 challenges, check out our guide for following the Flush Factory tax card and also the locations of https://www.gamespot.com/articles/fortnite-birthday-cake-locations-heres -where-to-da / 1100-6460687 / all rental periods. If you have not already done the Fortnite birthday challenges, we have a guide for where to find the birthday cookies as well.