Treyarch has rolled out updates and updates for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 every day since the game released last year, and another is now available for the title of PS4, Xbox One and PC. This update solves essentially some lingering stability issues in Zombies mode, although the developer also made a few tweaks to Blackout and multiplayer modes.
On the Zombies page, Treyarch addressed a handful of crashes that would occur across all the maps, as well as some specific to IX, Voyage of Despair and Blood of the Dead. Especially the studio solved a problem that could cause the game to crash when you're near the Mystery Box as well as one that can occur when a zombie attacks you through a barricade. You can see the complete list of repairs in the update below and on Reddit.
In addition to Zombie's improvements, Treyarch has made some weapon and equipment adjustments in battle royale-like Blackout mode. In particular, the developer has "slightly increased" damage from the Paladin HB50 "to reduce head shot required to take out an enemy equipped with Level 3 Armor and 200 Health from a trauma set." In addition, the studio has given players the opportunity to change positions after being hit by a concussion granary.
In addition to all tweaks and bug fixes, Treyarch has turned off a new weekend event for Black Ops 4. From now until November 12, players will earn progress for Black Market tier twice as fast in Blackout and multiplayer mode. In addition, Zombie players will earn twice the normal amount of Nebulium Plasma. The event is set to end Monday at 10.00 PT / 1 PM PT.
There is still much more in stock for Black Ops 4. Next week, Treyarch presents the fan-favorite Nuketown map for the game on November 13th. Thanks to its timed exclusivity agreement with Sony, the map will be available first on PS4 before coming to Xbox One and PC the following week. The developer also claims that "some big game updates" will also come next week.
- All players get 2X Tier Boost in MP and Blackout, plus 2X Nebulium Plasma in Zombies by 10AM PT on Monday, November 12th.
- Solved a problem that may cause the game to crash when the player is near Mystery Box.
- Solved a problem that may cause the game to crash when a player dies or leaves the game when using the Staff of Ra Special Weapon in Chaos Story.
- Solved a problem that could cause the game to crash when zombies attack the player through barricades.
Voyage of Despair
- Solved a problem that could cause the game to crash when a player leaves the game while using the Svalinn Guard.
- Solved a problem that may cause the game to crash when a player leaves the game under Main Quest.
- Solved a problem where, if a player left a game while her ankle player contributed to the challenge, the remaining player would crash when he attempted to complete the challenge.
Blood of the Dead
- Solved two issues that could cause the game to crash when a player fails, bleeds or runs the game during portal quests in Main Quest.
- SMGs now has a close range in Hardcore.
- Reduced armor protection so that all weapons will kill in now 2 hits maximum in hardcore.
- Hardcore Team Deathmatch and Hardcore Kill Confirmed now allows 2 of the same specialist per team.
- Solved a problem where players would not be kicked for inactivity in round-based game mode
- Paladin HB50
- Slightly increased damage to reduce head shots required to take out an enemy like is equipped with Level 3 Armor and 200 Health from a Trauma Kit.  The enemies were escaping these battles with 4 Health, so we encounter the damage just enough to cover that gap.
- Brainery Grenade
- Players can now change positions after being hit with a concussion garnet. While players will still be slowed and totally disoriented, they will now have new opportunities to come back to the game.
- The removal of 9-Bang from Blackout has added a scaled white flash screen effect
- Changes the Character Mission Items descriptions to clarify the unlock requirements per playlist (Solo, Duos, or four of a kind).  19659040