Microsoft today released two new Windows 10 previews for PCs. The first building, which contains only bugs, is from the RS5 branch, which represents the Windows 10 update, which the company plans to release later this year. The second building is from the 19H1 branch which, as the name suggests, appears in the first half of next year.
It is becoming commonplace that the Windows Insider program gets two new buildings on the same day (last time only two weeks ago). Microsoft becomes more comfortable developing two updates of Windows 10 at the same time.
Windows 10 is being developed as a service, which means that it receives new features on a regular basis. Microsoft has released five major updates so far: November Update, Anniversary Update, Creators Update, Fall Creators Update, and April 201
Windows 10 build 17735
As mentioned, this building offers no new features. This is largely due to the fact that the RS5 branch is functional, and Microsoft is now focusing mainly on fixing errors.
This desktop build contains the following general fixes and improvements:
- Fixed a problem that results in Reveal does not work in Build 17733, such as in Start or Settings.
- Fixed a problem that resulted in links that launched an app from another app that did not work in the latest planes for some Insiders.
- Fixed a problem in Windows Mixed Reality where the voice command, "Flashlight On", would not enable the flashlight feature.
- Fixed a problem that resulted in Notepad's "Search with Bing" feature that searched for "10 10" instead of "10 + 10" if that was the search and also Fixed a problem where Ctrl + 0 to reset zoom level in Notepad would not work if 0 was written from a keyboard.
- Solve a problem where accented characters should end up as question marks in the resulting search.
- Fixed a problem w This nearby sharing will be blocked on the sender device after having canceled sharing to three different devices.
- Narrator Scan Mode has been enhanced to prevent multiple stops for a single check.
- Fixed the problem where Narrator said "Not a narrator command" When navigating in Win32 menu row posts.
- Deleted Windows warning sound when you perform the Narrator Find command.
- Fixed the problem where Narrator was stuck at a word limit when making a selection by selecting select current and previous characters.  In the RS5 branch, this update encountered the Windows 10 building number for PCs from 17733 (available for testers on August 8th) to build 17735.
This building has eight known issues:
- Your PC will bugcheck ( GSOD) when you delete a local folder that is synchronized with OneDrive.
- When upgrading to this construction, you find that the taskbar (network, volume, etc.) no longer has acrylic background.
- Using Light and Access Make Text Larger, You may see problems with text clips, or find that the text does not increase in size anywhere.
- On Windows 10 in S mode, an Office file may not start in the store with an error if a .dll is not designed to run on Windows. The error message is that a .dll is also not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Please try reinstalling the program. "Some people have managed to work around by uninstalling and installing Office from the store.
- When using Scan Mode Scan Commands in Microsoft Edge, the text is not selected correctly.  The narrator sometimes does not read in the Settings app when navigating using Tab and arrow keys. Try switching to Narrator Scan mode temporarily. And when you turn off scan mode again, Narrator will now read when navigating using Tab and arrow key. Alternatively, you can restart Narrator to work around this issue.
- A potential increase in Start reliability and performance issues.
- After you set up a Windows Mixed Reality Headset for the first time,
Windows 10 build 18214
This 19H1 building is for Windows Insiders that have selected the Skip Ahead option, which means that They continue to receive building from the RS_PRERELEASE department. Only a small subset of Insiders can choose to skip, since Microsoft still needs testers that help RS5.
This building mainly takes up the 19H1 branch with the improvements and repairs that were made recently in the RS5 branch. It supports your phone app, for example, as the RS5 department already supports. It's still not quite caught yet, and it's clear that Microsoft's main focus is on RS5.
This desktop creation contains the following general fixes and improvements:
- Fixed the problem, which results in clock and calendar flight sometimes does not appear until you click Start or Action Center. The same problem affected both notifications, and the taskbar's jump lists are displayed. Thank you to all Windows Insiders who gave feedback about this issue.
- Fixed a problem that could lead to an unexpected sihost.exe error when you enter Safe mode.
- Fixed an issue where the Timeline scrollbar did not work with touch.
- Fixed a problem there when naming a tile folder in Start, it will commit as soon as you pressed.
- You should find apps resize better now after screen DPI changes. As always, we appreciate feedback in this room.
- Fixed an issue where enabled / disable state of boot would be reset to default after upgrade. After upgrading this building, your preferred condition will continue.
- Fixed a problem where the Windows Security icon in the taskbar should be slightly blurred every time a resolution change occurred.
- Fixed a problem where the USERNAME environment variable returned SYSTEM when requested from an unprecedented command prompt in newer buildings.
- Updated the messages in Snipping Tool, which may be renamed.
- The dark theme of File Explorer is on my way to leap forward but not there yet. You can see some unexpected bright colors in these surfaces when in dark mode and / or dark on dark text.
- When upgrading to this building, you will find that the taskbar (network, volume, etc.) no longer has an acrylic background.
- Using Ease of Access Make text larger, you may see text clip problems, or find that the text does not increase in size anywhere.
- When you configure Microsoft Edge as kiosk and Configure start / new tab page address from assigned access settings, Microsoft Edge can not be launched with the configured URL. The fix for this problem should be included in the next flight.
- You can see the alert alert icon overlap with the extension icon in the Microsoft Edge toolbar when an extension has unread notifications.
- In Windows 10 in S Mode, the launch office in the store may fail to start with an error if a .dll is not designed to run on Windows. The error message is that a .dll is also not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Please try reinstalling the program again. "Some people have managed to work around this by uninstalling and installing Office from the store. If that does not work, try installing a version of Office not from the store.
- When the Quick Start of the Teller starts, Scan Mode may not be reliable. To confirm that Scan Mode is on, press Caps Lock + Space.
- When using the Narrator Scan mode, you may experience more stops for a single check. An example of this is whether you have a picture that is also a link.
- If the Narrator key is set to just Insert and you try to send a Narrator command from a point view, these commands will not work. As long as the Caps Lock key is part of Narrator Key mapping, Braille functionality will function as designed.
- There is a known problem in Narrator's automatic dialog reading where the title of the dialog is spoken more than once. 19659008] When using Scan Mode Scan Mode in Edge, the text is not selected correctly.
- The narrator sometimes does not read combo boxes until the Alt + down arrow is pressed.
- For more information about Narrator New keyboard layout and other known issues, see Introduction to New Narrator Keyboard Layout doc (ms / RS5NarratorKeyboard ).
- A potential increase in Start reliability and performance issues.
- If you install any of the Recent Build from Fixed Ring and switch to Slow ring – optional content, for example, activating developer mode will fail. You must remain in the Quick Ring to add / install / enable optional content. This is because optional content will only install on buildings that are approved for specific calling.
In the 19H1 branch, this update encounter Windows 10 build number for PCs from 18204 (available to testers on July 25th) to build 18214.
This building has 15 known issues:
Do not install rather build on your production machine.