Microsoft today announced a new Windows 10 preview for PCs with Tencent Compatibility Lines and five bug fixes. This building is from the RS5 department, which represents the Windows 10 update that the company plans to publish in October. The company also launches buildings from the 19H1 branch, which, as the name suggests, appears in the first half of next year.
Windows 10 is being developed as a service, which means that it receives new features on a regular basis. Microsoft has released five key updates so far: November Update, Anniversary Update, Creators Update, Fall Creators Update, and April 2018 Update.
The next update, called Windows 10 October 2018 Update, brings Windows 1
As part of this building, the Windows Compatibility Team announced that the update of Windows October 10, 2018 will be "fully compatible with all major Tencent games." Microsoft collaboration with Tencent to test the games, investigate issues and produce repairs – especially related to Tenent's anti-cheat services.
Errors and Known Issues
This desktop build contains the following general fixes and enhancements:
- The construction label at the bottom right of the desktop is no longer present in this building. This does not mean this is the final building.
- Solve the issue of causing apps as users. NET 4.7.1 not to work properly in previous buildings.
- Fixed a problem that resulted in rendering issues in certain types of PDF files in Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed a problem that could cause a crash when using swipe to navigate back in Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed a problem that caused Microsoft Edge to crash after pressing F12 on specific web pages if certain extensions were enabled.
- Fixed a problem that results in the icons on Microsoft Edge Error pages not visible on localized buildings.
- Fixed a sub stream in the Windows Security app that could cause the user interface to unexpectedly show a large number of threats was found.
Today's update encountered the Windows 10 building number of the RS5 branch from 17758 (available for testers on September 11th) to build 17760.
This building has no known issues, which means that Microsoft is approaching to complete Windows 10 October 2018 Update. As always, do not install this on your production machine.