Project Lumina has released a new trailer for Melty Blood: Type Lumina introduces playable character Akiha Tohno.
“Her fighting style puts pressure on opponents and slows them down with special offers that boast both wide range and powerful attacking range,” said Project Lumina.
Here is her character description, via the game’s official website:
After her father̵7;s death, she inherits the role of leader of the Tohno family, a distinguished house in Souya. One year younger than her brother Shiki, she made sure he returned from the Arima family. Her flawless etiquette and bearing perfectly show the daughter of a noble house. She is strict even to herself, and rejects things like today’s entertainment and nonsense. Due to her proud and strong-willed nature, many find it difficult to approach her. She knows a mysterious presence in her city and is determined to maintain the Tohno family, and sets out at night to investigate …
Previous character trailers introduced Kouma Kishima, Arcueid Brunestud and Ciel.
Melty Blood: Type Lumina will be released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch and PC via Steam on September 30 worldwide.
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged to Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stick to the theme.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, bait or shit posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler codes when posting spoiler or NSFW content (not just nude). For example:
And Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.