Bose QuietComfort 35 Series II wireless headphones are great, but they are also quite expensive. If you're in the market for your first pair of headphones, or if you're moving to Bose from another brand, they're definitely worth the expense. However, if you have an older pair of wired Bose headphones, there is another option that you should definitely consider. AirMod Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones and AirMod Wireless Bluetooth Adapter for Bose QuietComfort 15 Headphones are tiny small adapters that attach to the wired Bose headphones and are immediately converted to Bluetooth headphones. They blend in and look like an original part of the headphones, and they are $ 59 on Amazon instead of $ 350 as QC35.
Here's what you need to know from the product page:
- UNWIRE AND UPGRADE Bose QC 25 headphones for wireless functionality using this AirMod Bluetooth adapter
- Apple + Android compatible: Easy access to controls (volume , song jump, etc.) And still enjoy the silence of the headset feature for headphones
- PLAY ON, the internal battery provides up to 8 hours of uninterrupted playback and talk time
- Built-in microphone and controls allow you to switch from phone calls to music a breeze (apple / android compatible)
- What you get: AirMod Wireless Adapter, Charging Cable, User Guide and our 1
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find online.
BGR is independent editing and advertising, and BGR can receive a commission on purchases through our posts.