Lost Epic is now available in Early Access for PC via Steam at a price of 15 percent off the launch week at $ 16.99, announced publisher and developer oneight and developer Team Earth Wars.
The Early Access version includes two of the planned six regions for the game, as well as a series of missions and over 30 weapons and skills, over 100 “gospels” and various materials and items. The game plans to remain in Early Access for six months to a year.
Here is an overview of the game via the Steam page:
The last title from Earth War the team is here. The team̵7;s previous match Earth War has over 300,000 downloads.
Lost Epic is a 2D side-scrolling action-RPG about a war between gods and humanity. The player becomes the deity-challenging knight, God Slayer, and explores the world known as Sanctum to bring the Pantheon of Six to its knees.
- Fast-paced action-packed battles.
- A large selection of character progression.
- A variety of upgradeable weapons.
- Memorable side stories from unique NPCs.
- A world full of diverse biomes and gimmicks.
Namie is an illustrator from Australia. Has made works of art for Fate / Grand Order, Azur Lane, and Arknights. Grade design for The longest library in the mirror, etc.
Team Earth Wars is the production team from Earth War, which was released in 2015 and ported to many platforms. Earth War is a stylish fast-paced 2D action RPG. The user-friendly interface and playability of hack and slash were hailed by hardcore gamers, resulting in 300,000 downloads.
Watch the Early Access launch trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No break-in comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.