Laid-Back Camp -Virtual- Lake Motosu launches for PlayStation 4, Switch, PC via Steam, iOS and Android in March, followed by Laid-Back Camp -Virtual- Fumoto Campground in April, developer Gemdrops announced. Both games feature Japanese sound and support for Japanese, English, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, and French.
Here is an overview of the games, via Gemdrops:
Laid-Back Camp has gone virtual.
Get a taste of the outdoors from your home!
Together, Nadeshiko and Rin embark on a new camping adventure, taking pictures and trying a lot of delicious food. It̵7;s going to be great!
Two different versions are in the works! Play as Nadeshiko on Lake Motosu, or Rin at Fumoto Campsite.
(Can also be played without glasses with virtual reality.)
Watch a new trailer below. See a new set of photos in the gallery. Visit the official website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No break-in comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.