Konami will not participate in E3 2021, which will run from June 12 to 15, but is in “deep development on a number of key projects,” the company said in a statement. Updates on these projects are planned in the coming months.
Get the full message from Konami below.
Due to timing, we will not be ready to present at E3 this year. We want to assure the fans that we are in deep development on a number of key projects, so stay tuned for updates in the coming months. Even though we are not participating this year, we have great respect for ESA and know that 2021will be a great success. We will continue to support ESA and wish the best to all participants in this year’s exhibition.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, bait or crap.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.