Prime Matter, the new publishing label under Koch Media, will release a Switch version of Warhorse Studios-developed RPG Kingdom Come: Liberation, the company announced.
Kingdom Come: Liberation was first launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam, GOG and Humble Store in February 2018.
Here is an overview of the game via the Steam page:
You are Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Throw yourself into a raging civil war, you look helpless when invaders storm your village and slaughter friends and family. Escape the brutal attack, grab your sword to strike back. Revenge of the parents̵7; death and help to reject the invading forces!
The Bohemia region is located in the heart of Europe, and is rich in culture, silver and sprawling castles. The death of the beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has thrown the kingdom into dark times: war, corruption and dissension tear this jewel from the Holy Roman Empire apart.
One of Charles’ sons, Wenceslas, inherited the crown. Unlike his father, Wenceslas is a naive, self-proclaimed, ambitious monarch. His half-brother and king of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, experiences weakness in Wenceslas. Sigismund, who fails in good will, travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. Without a king on the throne, Sigismund is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize wealth.
In the midst of this chaos, you are Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Your peaceful life is shattered when a mercenary raid, commissioned by King Sigismund himself, burns your village to the ground. By bittersweet fortune, you are one of the few survivors of this massacre.
Without a home, family or future, you end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who forms a resistance to the invasion. Fate drags you into this bloody conflict and pushes you into a raging civil war, where you help fight for the future of Bohemia.
- Massive realistic open world – Majestic castles, large fields, all rendered in fantastic high-end graphics.
- Non-linear history Solve assignments in several ways, and then follow the consequences of your decisions.
- Challenging battle Distance, hidden or melee. Choose your weapons and perform dozens of unique combinations in battles that are as exciting as they are relentless.
- Character development – Improve your skills, earn new benefits, and forge and upgrade your equipment.
- Dynamic world – Your actions affect the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade or bribe. It’s entirely up to you.
- Historical accuracy – Meet real historical characters and experience the real look and feel of medieval Bohemia.