iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max were announced yesterday at Apple's Autumn Hardware Event, and preorders for each device begin at 12:01 PT / 3: 1 ET Friday 14th. September. The launch of the more affordable iPhone XR will be hidden in mid-October.
Preordering is required if you will receive your new iPhone on the launch date, which falls Friday 21st. September. Those who choose to preach may be lucky enough to find a new model at a local carrier store shortly after launch, but it's more likely that you can be without as long as a few weeks. 19659003] If you have finished pre-ordering, get your iPhone ready to shop and be prepared to stay up-to-date wherever you are in the United States.
Start your Apple Store app on your iPhone this Friday 1
If you have an iPhone X, you can earn up to $ 525 in credit against your purchase through Apple's GiveBack Purchase Program. Even the trade of an iPhone 7 can beat 200 dollars of the final purchase price.
- The 64GB model is $ 999 or $ 50 per month for 24 months with Apple's iPhone Upgrade Program
- For an XS with 256GB of storage, the original cost is $ 1,149 or $ 56 per month through the upgrade program
- On top of the price range for XS, the 512GB model costs $ 1,349 at a time or $ 64.50 per month in 24 months
iPhone XS Max
- The 64GB model costs $ 100 more than the smaller XS, starting at $ 1,099 or $ 54 per month through Apple's Upgrade Program
- A 256GB configuration costs $ 1,249 on one time or $ 60 per month for 24 months
- Finally, 512GB XS Max costs $ 1,449, or $ 69 per month via the Upgrade Program
If you are looking for a little less on the latest iPhone hardware, wait for the XS and XS Max to enjoy their collective moments in the spotlight. Preorders for XR will open on October 19th, and the launch date for the cheaper iPhone will be October 26th.
The price for the iPhone XR will start at $ 749 for the 64 GB model, and it will move up to $ 849 to double the storage capacity to 128 GB. To maximize it by 256GB of internal storage, the total price will be $ 899.
For those registered in Apple's upgrade program, monthly installments for XR will be as low as $ 37 per month.
Pre-orders for T-Mobile customers start online at 12:01 PT / 3:01 ET on September 14, but orders can also be made at retail outlets. iPhone users can get up to $ 300 in billing credits over a 24-month period with submission of their current Apple device. Like Apple, preorders open for iPhone XR on October 19th.
You can pre-order from US Cellular from September 14th at 12:01 PT / 3:01 ET. Although it will not offer special promotions for purchases, it is still a good shot to secure XS or XS Max before the launch date.