The big game! The final match. Great things! Whatever you call it, the Super Bowl is today. Seems weird to hold a Super Bowl during a pandemic, but hey, what do I know.
Your challenge this week: Add some video game characters to football!
Football is fine. It is a bit boring at times, but with some good snacks and a comfortable chair, it is a perfectly ok sport to enjoy for a few hours. Do you know what will make it better? Video game characters! Let’s add some of them to the mix.
-NOTE FROM ZACK’S LOVYERS: Kotaku / ZACK ZWIEZEN is not affiliated with, officially endorsed by, or directly affiliated with National Football League or Super Bowl. This blog is just a fun little contest with a theme around a popular sporting event, and it just uses the name Super Bowl as a form of parody, satire and under fair use. –
That was wierd. Regardless!
Next week I will choose a winner and some of my favorites!
Please note that the rules for submitting photos have changed slightly. We are looking for images that are 800 pixels wide now!
How to Submit – Instructions
Create your ‘Shop’ and save it on your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This brings up a comment window. Click “Select File” if you are uploading the store from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the ‘Store to a free image processing service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the image URL in the field that says “Image URL.” Note: this must be the URL of the image itself, not the page where it is displayed. This means that the URL ends in .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add an editorial comment and press send, and your photo will be loaded. If not, upload the image to imgur and paste the URL of the image as a comment. I want to look at it.
6. Large images can not be uploaded properly, although we have seen some animated .gif files up to 5 MB. If you still have trouble uploading the image, try keeping the longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) below 1000 pixels, or the whole below 2 MB.