Minecraft Caves and Cliffs Update Part 1 is just around the corner. The long awaited update will be released today for Bedrock, Java and Pocket Editions.
After encountering technical issues and other issues due to the global pandemic, Mojang decided to split the update into two parts to maintain quality. The first part of the update contains new bullies, blocks and objects, while the second will introduce new biomes for caves, mountains and more.
The first part of the Caves and Cliffs update is now ready for official release. After many pre-releases, almost all bugs and crashes have been fixed, and the update will be rolled out sometime today.
Also read: Minecraft 1
How to update Minecraft according to 1.17 Caves & Cliffs version
Although the first part of Minecraft Caves & Cliffs will be released today, no information is available about the release date.
Players can expect the 1.17 update to be released around noon. 15.00 BST. The time will also vary depending on the different regions.
Once the update is released, players will be able to download it and test the amazing new features of Minecraft 1.17.
Players can follow these steps to download the Minecraft 1.17 Caves and Cliffs update:
- Open the Minecraft Launcher.
- Update the latest version of the Minecraft launcher if it has not already been updated.
- Go to the “Installations” tab.
- Make a new installation of the latest version 1.17.0.
- After 1.17 is installed, select the latest release and click the “Play” button to play Minecraft 1.17.
- Open the PlayStore or AppStore on your device.
- Search for Minecraft.
- After the update release, click the “Refresh” button to download Minecraft 1.17.
- If the update does not appear, wait a while or try clearing caches.
- After downloading the update, start the game and play the latest Caves and Cliffs update.
Bedrock Edition is available for Windows, PlayStation and more. Each of these devices has its own game store or manager.
- Go to the Microsoft Store.
- Search for Minecraft or go to “Downloads and Updates.”
- From here, click “Get Updates” to update all your apps and games, including Minecraft, to the latest version.
- Go to My Apps and Games.
- Search for Minecraft and select “More Options.”
- Then go to “Manage Game & Add-ons.”
- Select “Updates” and update the game to the latest 1.17.
- If auto-update is enabled, check if the game is already updated or not.
- If not, search for Minecraft and select “Options”.
- Then select “Check for Updates.”
- After Minecraft 1.17 is released for PlayStation, the update will appear.
Similarly, other console gamers can also download the latest Minecraft 1.17 update.
For great Minecraft videos, subscribe to Sportskeeda’s recently launched YouTube channel