Nintendo Switch is on its way to being Nintendo’s best-selling platform. Not since the Wii has so many people flocked to a Nintendo console ̵
With over 70 million units sold so far, chances are that part of the Switch audience includes stray Mario fans who have not picked up a controller since the 90’s, young first-time console owners and the curious late come to the test for video games for the very first time. For those struggling to learn and use their new switch, Nintendo now offers Nintendo Switch Concierge program. Exchange owners can sign up for free, 30-minute video chat appointments with a Nintendo Customer Service Representative. Agreements cover a specific topic, for example:
- Learn how to use the Switch console
- Play games
- Find new games to play
- Create a Nintendo account
- Online security and privacy
- Customize the console
You should definitely consider a Nintendo Switch Concierge deal if you feel intimidated by the device, but be sure to order quickly: Time slot machines are first come, first served. Fortunately, it is easy to register:
- Open the official Nintendo Switch Concierge page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, then select one of the topics you want to cover from the list.
- Select a date and time using the calendar.
- Add name and email. You can also include your phone number, address and other notes you want to add, but these are optional.
- Click “Book” to submit the agreement.
- You will receive a confirmation email from NintendoSwitchConcierge@noa.nintendo.com
- On the day of your appointment, use the link in that email to start a video chat with a Nintendo representative. They will guide you through the basics of the topic you chose and help to answer any questions you may have.