Time to find the Pokemon that make the home near Fuchsia City.
The Fuchsia City Collection Challenge is one of the collection’s challenges for Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto arrangement.
This Collection Challenge will give you quests to capture Pokémon found in and around Fuchsia City in the Kanto region.
There are a total of 10 collection challenges for you to complete as part of the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto – Pallet Town, Pewter City, Cerulean City, Pokémon League, Raid, Research, Evolve, Trade and Incense. The latter two are different, depending on whether you are playing the red or green version of the event.
Below you can find each Pokémon in the Fuchsia City Collection Challenge and it is important to know that you have until Sunday 28 February at 1
On this page:
List of Pokémon and Rewards for the Fuchsia City Collection Challenge in Pokémon Go
The Fuchsia City Collection Challenge is part of the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto event, though it will be available until Sunday, February 28 at 7:59 p.m. (local time). This Collection Challenge will only be available to you if you bring a ticket to the event.
Through this challenge, you must hunt for Gen 1 Pokémon that live near Fuchsia City in the Kanto region. All of these Pokémon appear more often through the dedicated Fuchsia City classes in the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto event.
Here are the 10 Pokémon on the Fuchsia City Collection Challenge list:
Remember – Pokémon hatched from eggs and Shadow Pokémon do not count in this collection challenge.
To complete the Fuchsia City Collection Challenge, you will receive 151 Stardust, 20 Great Balls and a Venonat encounter.
Tips for completing the Fuchsia City Collection Challenge in Pokémon Go
Here are some tips to help you complete the Fuchsia City Collection Challenge in Pokémon Go:
- To complete the Fuchsia City Collection Challenge during the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto event, be sure to play between 12 to 13 or at. 17 to 18 (local time). During these periods, Pokémon found around Fuchsia City will appear more often in the wild.
- You have until Sunday 28 February at 19:59 (local time) to complete this collection challenge, so do not feel that you have to hurry the experience!
- If you have trouble finding a particular Pokémon, try using Incense to attract Pokémon to your specific location. However, it is important to note that Pokémon attracted to incense during the Tour: Kanto event will vary slightly depending on the version you are playing.
- You can also attract Pokémon to your location by placing a Lure module on a PokéStop. There are also three special Lure Modules – Glacial, Magnetic and Mossy – that will attract specific Pokémon types.
- Don’t forget to use Razz and Nanab berries to make Pokémon easier to catch.
- If you want to save PokéBalls, try targeting Pokémon with lower CP levels, because they will be easier to catch.
- Keep an eye on the Pokémon radar at the bottom right of the screen and use it to track specific Pokémon to the PokéStop they are hiding from.
Season of Celebration has arrived! With that comes an increase in the level cap – including the addition of XL Candy, the Legacy 40 Challenge quest and boost to some XP sources – Platinum medals, the arrival of Gen 6 Pokémon as Espurr and changes in the Go Battle League We have recently seen the addition of ‘Strange’ red eggs and new Arlo, Cliff, Sierra and Giovanni lineups.
How the Fuchsia City Collection Challenge works in Pokémon Go
Collection Challenges in Pokémon Go was released in January 2021 and ran alongside certain events in the games. Each collection challenge will see you capture a number of Pokémon that, thanks to the event, appear more often in the wild.
After completing the Collection Challenge by capturing all of these Pokémon, you will be rewarded with a variety of items and progress to the Elite Collector Medal.
The Fuchsia City Collection Challenge is part of the Pokémon Go Tour: Kanto event and is available for one week after the event to ensure you have enough time to complete it. This means that it will be available from Saturday 20 February at 09.00 (local time) to Sunday 28 February at 19.59 (local time).
Collection challenges can be found in ‘Today View’, which you can access by pressing the field research button (the small binoculars) at the bottom right of the screen. Depending on whether you have looked at your current field or special research assignments, you may need to scroll to the left.
After accessing ‘Today View’ you will find a list of Pokémon you need to catch to complete the Collection Challenge. Catching a Pokémon in Collection Challenge will cross it off the list to keep track of which ones you have captured and which ones you have not.
It is important to note that Shadow Pokémon and those you have hatched from eggs do not count in the Collection Challenge.
Remember – this collecting challenge must be completed before Sunday 28 February 19:59 (local time), otherwise you will never be able to add it to your Elite Collector medal.
Good luck completing the Fuchsia City Collector’s Challenge!