It's now possible to add wireless charging to an iPhone 7 for $ 70 using a aftermarket set sold by Strange Parts. The kit is made possible thanks to a circuit board (flex PCB) designed by Yeke.
See Scotty Allen, an American engineer, try the hack for the first time in the video below …
Strange Parts has created an alpha version set that lets you add wireless charging to your iPhone 7.  ● This The kit includes:
● A shiny red iPhone 7 shell with strange parts logo
● A wireless charging module
● Foam plug for the connector (twice you need if you screw up)
● An additional cable for the wireless charging module (in case you destroy the existing ̵
● Online installation instructions – both written instructions and a video compiled by yourself (with Yekes help)
You can buy iPhone 7 Wireless Charging Kit for $ 70 on the link below! Depending on demand, kits for other iPhones can be made available in the future. Yeke's kit supports iPhone 6, iPhone 6, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, but it's only sold in China.
This set is for adventurous souls only! It's an alpha version – as you watched from the video, it's a bit challenging to get work and we're continuing to refine the installation process. You must also complete the disassembly of the phone and collect it in the new phone call offered. So there are plenty of opportunities to break the phone.