Hitman 3 will be launched in a little over a week, and IO Interactive has finally unveiled the complete list of places players should visit. We have already heard about the premises in Dubai, Dartmoor, England and Chongqing in China, but it seems that Agent 47 will also visit people in Berlin, Mendoza, Argentina and the Carpathians. Of course, the Carpathian region was in Romania where Agent 47 was originally born / cloned, so it makes sense as a final level, but personally I hope this means that this Hitman trilogy ends with players murdering Count Dracula. Either way, you can check out some photos of the recently unveiled premises in the gallery below.
IO Interactive has also released a new developer video that discusses the game̵
Here are some quick descriptions for all of Hitman 3’s six locations:
Dubai, United Arab Emirates – The game starts in Dubai, with Agent 47 literally at the top of the world.
- Experience the grandeur and decadence of Dubai at the opening ceremony of the tallest building in the world. Join an enthusiastic crowd to witness the stunning scenery and explore the upper floors of this exquisite building – both inside and out.
Dartmoor, United Kingdom – After the events in Dubai, 47 go to England.
- Travel to the historic Thornbridge Manor in Dartmoor for a quest with a murder mystery. Choose your own path to your goals or take on the role of detective to solve a murder and eliminate your goal. Two birds, one disguise.
Berlin, Germany – In the middle of the game, 47 are on their way to Germany.
- Walk to the outskirts of Berlin, a city known for its adventures, lively style and chaotic nightlife. Whether you are looking for a place to reflect and recover or want to experience the dizzying adrenaline rush of an epic rave, Berlin will help you find both of these things and everything in between.
Chongqing, China – As the story intensifies, 47 arrive in China.
- Under the flickering neon lights of bustling cafes and amid a stream of small shops and food stalls crammed into narrow streets, Chongqing offers travelers a respite from everyday demands. This grandeur is a transport hub with many secrets off the beaten track.
Mendoza, Argentina – Hitman 3’s penultimate mission takes Agent 47 to Argentina.
- As one of the most famous wine regions in South America, Mendoza is the perfect place to take in the beautiful sights and the acquired taste of Argentina. From the sloping hills to the modern vineyards, there are many opportunities to explore.
Carpathians, Romania – Hitman 3’s epilogue sees Agent 47 return to Romania.
- The last mission in the World of Assassination trilogy takes you to the Carpathians.
Hitman 3 sneaks into PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, PS4, PS5, Stadia and Nintendo Switch (via the cloud) on January 20th.