Fourteen years after the last mainline entry in the franchise, Kingdom Hearts 3 is now less than one month away from release, and many fans are certain to be eagerly awaiting their pre -ordered copies. However, with a number of editions and retailer-exclusive bonuses available, some players may be wondering what version they should be pre-ordering, and from where.
Kingdom Hearts 3 purchase, there are three to consider:
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Standard Edition includes the base game.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Deluxe Edition includes the base game, a Steelbook case, a collectible pin, and an art book.
- Kingdom Hearts 3  Deluxe Edition + Bring Arts Figures includes everything from the Deluxe Edition plus Donald, Goofy, and Sora figures. This edition can only be purchased through Square Enix's website, and there is currently a waiting list.
After determining the edition to purchase, fans can look to the pre-order bonuses being offered at the various retailers in order to determine where they are. will pre-order from. There are a number of options:
- Amazon is offering $ 10 credit to all pre-order default members or Deluxe Editions. Additionally, pre-orderers will receive the Dawn to Dusk Keyblade as DLC.
- Best Buy is offering $ 10 in rewards to those that pre-order the Standard or Deluxe Editions. In addition, pre-orderers will receive a 5-inch PVC key ring depicting one of 11 Kingdom Hearts characters.
- Square Enix is offering exclusive sticker set to the Standard, Deluxe, or Bring Arts Figures Editions through its online store.
- Walmart is offering three collectible art cards to those that pre-order the Standard or Deluxe Editions
With two retailers offering cash bonuses, and all of them having exclusive Kingdom Hearts 3 paraphernalia for fans to enjoy, there are a number of good options for pre-ordering Square Enix's new action RPG. Kingdom Hearts 3 PlayStation 4, which fans may find something that suits their fancy amongst these offerings.
Kingdom Hearts 3 is set to launch on January 29, 2019 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Source: Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Square Enix, Walmart