Arc System Works is hosting an open beta test for Obliged equipment: strive from Feb. 19 at 12:00 p.m. JST to Feb. 21 at 11:59 p.m. JST on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, the publisher and developer announced.
Users who pre-order Obliged equipment: strive via PlayStation Store will have access to the open beta test one day in early February 18th.
The open beta test contains 13 playable characters (Anji Mito and the 15th unannounced character cannot be played), as well as Versus Mode, Tutorial Mode, Training Mode and Network Mode. Online matches use recall network code. Read more here.
Obliged equipment: strive will be released for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on April 9. Deluxe and Ultimate Editions are released for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 three days in advance on April 6th. Read more about the game here and here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No break-in comments, including trolling, bait or crap posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes violent, threatening, pornographic, misleading or insulting content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No begging.
- No console war.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example:
Woe is Leomon.Enter the subject of the content outside the spoiler codes.
- Be respectful of other commentators. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter does not follow this simple label, do not continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete comments without notice. This comment policy can be changed at any time.