Grand Theft Auto Onlinenext major expansion will be released July 20, 2021. So naturally, we will make sure you are there to download it as soon as it goes live. Below we outline when the new DLC will be released and explain everything players can expect to see when the content is in their hands.
Your car has never looked better thanks to this latest addition to Rockstar’s popular multiplayer platform.
When is GTA Los Santos tuners update release time?
While GTA OnlineThe developers at Rockstar Games have not yet officially revealed a release date for the Los Santos Tuners update. Most of the game̵
Players on PlayStation may want to check for an update labeled version 1.38 or higher to know that they are getting the latest DLC.
What to expect from the Los Santos Tuners update
Believe in its name, the GTA Online The Los Santos Tuners update focuses heavily on car culture, showcasing your customized rides and taking jobs with high-speed excitement. Here’s an overview of everything you can expect to see in the update, thanks to the official Rockstar Newswire blog post.
- LS Car Meet: This new social space in Cypress Flats focuses on showcasing your rides, racing and teaming up for car-centric missions.
- New progression: Level up your race Reputation to unlock new car parts, equipment, mode and the ability to hold private car meetings.
- Test track: An area where you can drive other players without the interference of the police or pedestrians. Start basic head-to-head races or Scramble, where up to four players run to hit 20 checkpoints. There are also time trials. The place has up to 30 racers at the same time, with contact deactivated during competition. It is also a solo test track for those who prefer to ride alone.
- Test trips: Try a bunch of cars you do not own on a rotating basis.
- Prize Ride Challenges: Complete special challenges for a chance to win unique cars.
- New stores: A Merch Shop, Tattoo Shop and Modding Area are open for you to buy cool items from.
- New races: Cold Street Race Series and Pursuit Series. The former is a dense pace street race, while the latter is a longer race with the police in pursuit. There is also Point, which is actually a drag race for up to four players.
- new cars: Karlin Calico GTF, Karlin Futo GX, Annis Euros, Vapid Dominator GTT, Annis ZR350, Dinka RT3000, Vulkar Warrener HKR, Obey Tailgater S, Dinka Jester RR and Annis Remus join the list. DLC has 17 cars in total, 10 of which will be released on July 20th.